Frequently Asked Questions
Please give us a call if you feel the lawn needs to be resprayed for weeds due to rain.
During the hottest months we recommend waiting 48 hours, it takes longer for the products to get to the root system.
And avoid bagging, Mulch!
If you have any problems with this, just let us know and we’ll turn that feature off, no problem!
- You can prepay at the beginning of the year and save $.
- You can set up AutoPay and we will run your credit card after each completed application.
- You can log on to the Customer Assistant Website and pay as you go!
You can reach us by calling toll free 1-855-477-6887.
You can go to the Contact Us page on this website.
You can also send us a message through the Customer Assistant Website.
In fact they say it is another method of weed control by mulching the leaves and letting them fall to the soil. Soils with mulched leaves showed an increase in microbial activity and better water infiltration. Also studies have shown that leaves mulched in established lawns green up quicker in the spring and had fewer dandelions. Finally, the fall fertilizer that we put down will also speed up the process of breaking down the leaves.
Rules of Mulching Leaves:
- Mulch with a sharp blade.
- It is safe to mulch leaves not sticks and garbage.
- Always mulch dry leaves, never mulch wet or soggy leaves.
- Mulch frequently. Don’t wait for a foot of leaves to be on the lawn. A perfect scenario would be in order to mulch 9 inches of leaves mulch 1 inch 9 times.